Situated on the outskirts of Preston, Lancashire, for almost 50 years, our practice provides an extensive range of dental services.
Lowerbank Dental Practice first opened its doors in 1969 to provide dental care and consultancy services to the people of Leyland. In the years since, our patient-base has expanded to Preston, Chorley, Lancaster and Blackburn, to name just a few. We now welcome both new and existing patients from all over the UK and are proud to be one of the largest dental practices in the region.
The team at Lowerbank has always remained a similar size to the early days of the practice, but the real change has come in the advancements of technology. We invest in the newest, state-of-the-art equipment available that allows for the best quality dental care for our patients, covering all our services from cosmetic dentistry to preventative treatments.
Opening times of our surgery are flexible. Please call to arrange an appointment that is suitable for you.
Reception opening times are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 8am – 5.40pm
- Saturday: 9am – 12pm
Benefits of Lowerbank
- 365-day emergency service where urgent action is required
- Flexible appointment times for people of all ages
- Out of hours advice service for dental emergencies
- Patients can normally see the same dentist or hygienist to create a sense of familiarity